Re: LF: OH1TN Reino active again at 2155z (Tues)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OH1TN Reino active again at 2155z (Tues)
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:38:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Alan Melia wrote:

Hi all, Reino OH1TN seems to be using the an evening slot 'regularly'. He
was a good readable signal (559) here tonight 2150 to 2207z despite the
static on 136.84kHz heard in an SSB bw filter with a low level TV drifty
higher in frequency. He was not heard to make a qso again tonight.

I worked Reino on Monday at 1908z, MM0ALM also worked him. We often work
during the week both daytime and evening. I expect others are not listening
otherwise they would hear him.
G3KEV

He has
used 136.84 (ish) the last twice I have heard him.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]