LF: re LF use in UK

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re LF use in UK
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:24:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Larry I am totally astounded that an employee of such a distinguished
company bearing the name of the commercial founder of wireless, seems to
know so little about it!! Still I suppose that is what happens when you turn
it into a "plug-and-play" Telecomms firm. Their expertise was supposed to be
a major asset, its no wonder no-one gives a light for the assets on the LSE.

I would have thought most engineers in the UK would have just accessed the
R(adiocommunications) A(gency)'s web site and asked a question on it if the
answer was not to hand. Still you dont need to understand the technical side
to buy in cheap kit from China and put your sticky label on it.

I have not replied to the writer as I would find it hard not to recommend he
applied for a redundancy package.

(We do have a lot of RFID kit used in the big stores, particularly on high
value items)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]