LF: Re: re LF use in UK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: re LF use in UK
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:44:31 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alan:

Hi Larry I am totally astounded that an employee of such a distinguished
company bearing the name of the commercial founder of wireless, seems to
know so little about it!! Still I suppose that is what happens when you
turn
it into a "plug-and-play" Telecomms firm. Their expertise was supposed to
be
a major asset, its no wonder no-one gives a light for the assets on the
LSE.

I am fresh out of the hospital here after 5 days of emergency treatment and
still a little woozy to say the least of it.  If you want some humour
sometime, and goodness knows we could use a little humour these last few
days, this got to me via a friend who saw the frequency mentioned in the
email.  His interrupt was pulled hard and he forwarded it on to me.

I am still off the air here, repairs will have to wait until I can get
around a little easier.  I got into a fight with another wasp and this time
I went into anaphylactic shock.  The wasp got me at 8:44 AM on Tuesday the
11th.  Precursor of things to come maybe.

At the moment I am looking to borrow an F-15, F-18 or similar for just a few
minutes so I can have round two of my own little War here.  More when I have
a little more in me to contribute.

Larry
VA3LK

PS Has anyone heard any LF activity from our east coast lately? Jack?  John?