Re: LF: Anritsu Manual

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Anritsu Manual
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:40:30
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello David,

If nobody turns up with the manual you could give it a try at one of the
addresses you can find here :

http://www.eu.anritsu.com/uk/contacts/

73, Rik  ON7YD

At 05:21 24/09/01 EDT, you wrote:
Hello All.

I made an unexpected purchase at the Leicester rally last weekend.
I wonder if anyone has any idea where I could find either an operators or service manual for an Anritsu MS62B Specrum Analyser?

It works OK, but I would like to try and build a tracking generator for it and need to know a little about the signals it provides on the back panel.

Thanks

73

David  G0MRF

Attachment Converted: "C:\EUDORA\ATTACH\LFAnrits.htm"