Re: LF: Anritsu Manual

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Anritsu Manual
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:57:05 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 9/24/01 12:47:15 PM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Hello David,

If nobody turns up with the manual you could give it a try at one of the
addresses you can find here :

http://www.eu.anritsu.com/uk/contacts/

Hello Rik.

Thank you for that URL.

I did run a search on the web site but could not find a result to match the model number of the analyser that I have bought.

If all else fails, I will call the company and try to find a supportive engineer!

Hope to talk to you over the weekend of the HF Convention at Windsor.
G3GRO and the Crawley club have received permission to operate a LF 'repeater' on either 28 / 50 / or 144MHz.  With 135 - 138 relayed from a quiet location we should be able to hear a few stations this year.

73

David  G0MRF