LF: Weekend Report, 04/05-08-2001

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend Report, 04/05-08-2001
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 07:10:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All

Lots of QRN at my QTH in Chepstow, but here is what I worked:

Saturday, 4th August
--------------------
06:58 G0AKY   579 sent, 579 received
07:50 G4CNN   559, 599
08:25 PA0SE   569, 459
09:15 GW4HXO  599, 579

Also, I heard:
06:42 DJ7RD   439
08:57 F6BWO   559

Sunday, 5th August
------------------
07:05 G3YMC   559, 579
08:00 G3OLB   599, 599
08:40 GW4HXO  599, 579

Also, I heard:
08:53 PA0SE   559
08:59 G3SDQ   559 - testing
09:21 G3SDQ   559 - testing
09:41 G3SDQ   559 - testing
10:42 G3SDQ   559 - testing
10:43 M0BMU   599 - calling G3SDQ, but no reply
15:20 MM0ALM  599 - testing

As already reported by John, I did try calling Dave MM0ALM, but
his S9+ signal took a sudden dive into the QRN and I lost him
after that.  I also called G3SDQ (136.55) several times during
the day with no success.

Later in the evening, I had a nice QRP QSO with G8RW on 3.560
MHz.  Bob's QRM problem on 136 kHz continues - apparently, NTL
still refuses to investigate the matter.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG