LF: <TECH> RA1792

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: <TECH> RA1792
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 07:45:12 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All,

The manual I eventually had to buy for the RA1792 and supposedly for
this particular model shows that the main IF output (J2) is on 455KHz.
It seems to be on 100KHz.  Can anybody throw any light on the subject?

I didn't receive any replies on the random jumping of parameters so I
have to assume that this is not a widespread problem with a routine
solution.

With thanks in advance, 73, Brian 73 Brian CT1DRP IN51QD 41 09 58N 08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian