LF: 136 info

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136 info
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:37:07 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All
When I listened on 136 khz this morning the band was covered in carriers
approx 50 hz apart and a transmission on 135.6 khz consisted of on/off
keyed revs at varying speeds, from very slow to very fast then it
settled on the fast mode. Maybe this is a faulty tx and causing the
carrier problem or it could be something new.
I did not have time to do a proper technical investigation with the
spectrum analyser and speed measurements. Did anyone else observe this
acty.
73 de Mal/G3KEV