LF: Re: 73kHz activity Tuesday morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73kHz activity Tuesday morning
From: "john.stace" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:07:04 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Jim . On Tuesday morning I heard you on 73 Khz RST339 . Altogether I
heard four stations but only yourself and G3AQC positively identified . One
of the unreadble sigs was probably someone calling G3AQC because the
frequency difference was only a few tens of hertz .  I have been qrv on 73
for about 3 years and in that time have only heard G3YXM Dave.  Do not have
enough power here on 73 to get far as best dx is across town only with power
from audio chip of a bout 5 watts or so , erp only in microwatts. All I need
now is some real power . Aerial is inverted L six meters high and 20 mtr top
          73 John.
Email address is [email protected]