LF: Fw: Near field of 9kHz antenna

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: Near field of 9kHz antenna
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:09:22 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

To All from PA0SE

Computer program Antenna Optimizer by K6STI permits to calculate the near field of an antenna up to a distance of 2km. I did so for a vertical for 9kHz. I had to make it 180m high before computation was possible.
The field is computed for a radiated power of 1kW. But what matters is the way the field strength changes with distance.
Sorry for the poor quality. The file cannot be saved outside the AO program or whatever that is called in computer speak. So I had to print them using "Print Screen" and scan the printed result.
I first included the near magnetic field as well but the Reflector apparantly did not accept the file (50kB). When I see this message has been accepted by the Reflector I will send the magnetic field values by a separate e-mail.

73, Dick

GIF image