Re: LF: VK, ZL LF allocation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VK, ZL LF allocation
From: "Steve Dove" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:40:40 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim,

This 'gap' may not last long;  there is a Dutch LW station slated
for 171kHz, if they ever get a station together.  They were I believe
chased off land by conservationists and  last I heard going to put
an array up in the North Sea(!) off Walcheren, but were still being hounded by "Friends Of The Seagulls" or such.

Bad enough with what's already there, and with DRM on the horizon and LongWave allocations looking mighty attractive to broadcasters again, it doesn't look good for usage of the 'Part 15' frequencies.

       Cheers,

               Steve        W3EEE