Re: LF: Re: "Ground" losses

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: "Ground" losses
From: "Paul A. Cianciolo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:42:50 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
John,

This post was in anticipation of getting the band stateside..
I agree..  for receive I would use multiturn loops or a Flag antenna.

So I was wonder how well something like this would work for Xmit
Paulc
W1VLF

Cloudbounce Webpage  http://www.qsl.net/w1vlf/
Rescue Electronic Surplus http://www.rescueelectronics.com

1982 Vanagon Diesel  Turbo Diesel 1.9
GE Electrak E20 and E15  electric tractors
First place in local tractor pulls  at 1750 LBS
With Stock E-20 Electric tractor
Air Rifle Target Shooting Enthusiast