Re: Re: LF: Re: "Ground" losses

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Re: "Ground" losses
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John and Paul,
I use a version of the KI0LE loop for receive. There is a continuous buzz on
the vertical from some local power lines probably under the site here, which
makes it very poor for receive. The loop is very much amongst the bushes and
only a few feet off the ground, yet its reception is outstanding. The most
important thing I found was to get it as far away from the house as possible.
73, John, G4CNN