LF: 73/136 KHZ

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 73/136 KHZ
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:06:34 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I will be at my alt qth south of Cookstown/Tyrone from the 12th June for
a couple of weeks. I will try and get on 136/73 khz if I get time and
will be looking especially for M0BMU on 73 khz and IK5ZPV on 136 khz.
These are the only 2 stations that responded to my recent bulletin about
possible GI activity. The social activities in GI and other farm type
work take priority.
Only normal slow to fast CW available. I will monitor 7015 and 14015 cw
for VE/W and European DX. I will be able to TX on these HF frequencies
as well and work xband.
73 de Mal/GI3KEV