Re: LF: RE: 73kHz tests tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 73kHz tests tonight
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:00:32
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 10:25 13/06/01 +0200, you wrote:
Could TC4428 be keyed in G3YXM design? If so, it would simplify the whole
schematic.

Petr, 'FIG

Petr,

That idea crossed my mind 2 years ago when building my TX (variation on the
YXM design). But due to different delay times in the inverting and
non-inverting drivers (I measured abt. 25ns difference) I didn't use the
4428 it.
If you don't wan't to use a flip-flop to get the counter-phase signals you
can use a couple of CMOS XOR gates, with a CD4077 running on 15V I measured
less than 3ns difference between the inverting and non inverting gate.

73, Rik ON7YD