LF: Re: LF Meeting at the Ham Radio, June 30th

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Meeting at the Ham Radio, June 30th
From: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:20:58 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I've been thinking about coming to Friedrichshafen, and would probably arrive
Fri. evening and leave Sun. morning.

Can someone recommend a decent hotel (~ DM 150) within walking distance of the
Banhof and/or Messe?

At http://www.messe-fn.de/messen/ham_radio/index.php3 , if you click on
Unterkunft, there is an on-line booking form, but it only seems to
guarantee a place within 30 km :(  . But if others have used this with
good results, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks,

Stewart KK7KA