Re: SV: LF: SV: Re. T/A tests.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: SV: LF: SV: Re. T/A tests.
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:18:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:05 PM

Hi Chris,
Terman's graphs show that T/A sig levels are strongest during peaks of the
solar cycle. Whereas the correlation that Laurie described is T/A success
when sunspot numbers are low.
My guess is that both are probably true, i.e. on average T/A signal levels
are better during the active part of the cycle, but conversely weak
signals
are more likely to be disrupted during the active part.
We will probably find that at the low point of the cycle chances of
getting
across are worse but consistently worse, if you follow me.
 Or at the high point,chances are greater but less consistant !
  Laurie
73, John

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/