LF: Re: Re: VA3LK to VE7 path still holding!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: VA3LK to VE7 path still holding!
From: "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 14:13:12 -0700
Sender: <[email protected]>

Yes I was surprised by the strength of his signal. It would be fun to try
some two-way tests now that I know I can hear Larry OK...problem is that I
would need to apply for a temporary permit (not sure what my chances of
getting approval would be) or wait until they give us a band!

VE7SL  /  Steve

Steve,

> The 3500 km path is still in good shape as of last night. Condx a little
> better than my last receive attempt but nowhere as good as they will be
in
> the fall!

I was impressed by your Argo screen showing the received signals very near
599.

73, Bob