LF: VE1ZZ es ARGO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1ZZ es ARGO
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 02:31:40 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all ,  Jack VE1ZZ now has computer es ARGO He has been listening .
He has no e-mail.  If you want to try skeds I can help.   I would
suggest he transmits  for 15 min on hour es half hour.  Eu should call
him  during the two other 15 minute periods. Jack can only do 3 sec dots
but he probably receive 10 sec dots OK.
   He has moved his frequencey I'll  send new freq tomorrow.  Last few
times I saw Laurie earlier this month , he faded out between  0130Z and
0200Z
    If anyone is interested in sked let me know by E-mail
    73 de John VE1ZJ