LF: LF antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF antennas
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:38:26 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter,

I thought some of his remarks might strike a chord with this Group. See for yourselves!!!<

... thanks for publishing this, indeed, it reminds me of a lot of the
experiments we are carrying out (besides the 700 Amps antenna current, off
course ...).

Talking about VLF and antenna current : I managed to hear my own 8.930 kHz
Signal with 100 mA antenna current into my 18m umbrella (estimated ERP: one
Micro-Watt!) in a distance of 1000 m (!), exceeding my previous record by
over 200 m (but believe me, it's fun!).

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)