LF: GBR reception in DL: ufb

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: GBR reception in DL: ufb
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:43:35 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello YLs and OMs,

I left work for 30 minutes ("I have an urgent appointment" ... being a
sales person an easy excuse for me to leave the office  ;) and set up my
portable LF receiving station besides the german Autobahn on a parking
area.

I used my FT-817 and a Datong converter and a "wet string" (7m of plain
wire hanging in the trees) and received the 12.00 UTC GBR message with
57/8. Nice to hear plain Morse down there again.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)