LF: <Tech> PSK Tx solution?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: <Tech> PSK Tx solution?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:34:19 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
M0BMU wrote:
There seems to be some potential for BPSK modulation methods on LF, but the big difficulty is generating a TX signal with acceptable sidebands

I may be way off beam here but can we do anything with FSK? My understanding is that for voice transmissions NBFM and phase mod are differently achieved but result in roughly the same mathematics so can be demodulated as if they were identical.

In the same way, can we achieve the same effect as PSK by doing something with the frequency instead? If so, linearity is not an issue.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net