Re: LF: IK5ZPV received in "Wolf" mode

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK5ZPV received in "Wolf" mode
From: "valerio gabbani" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 14:07:59 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
James Moritz wrote:

Dear Valerio, LF Group,

I recorded a couple of 25 minute .wav files between 2000 and
2100 last night, and was able to decode these without difficulty -
the message was "TSTIK5ZPV", indicated frequency drifted from
0.3Hz to 0.5Hz low during the 1 hour period.

I was suffering very high 50Hz noise levels last night, along with
heavy QRN, so I expect reception would have been possible with
much less TX power under better conditions.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Dear Jim,
many thanks for report, i should be on this evening also on the same
frequency starting from 19:00 UTC untill 20 UTC.
Power used last evening was 150 W in antenna not less than 150mW ERP.
This evening i plan to use less power, not more than 100 W.

'73, Valerio (IK5ZPV)