LF: new loop antenna

To: "LF group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: new loop antenna
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:52:33 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
        Hi all
        At last, after a noticeable delay, I've mounted on the roof my new loop, built in October 2000. This loop is not a conventional one, being made with only one turn without remote tuning device. I have updated my LW page with a link to another page describing this antenna; I think may be of some interest. By the way, now my provider has used a new operating system that is 'case sensitive' and I was compelled to rename some files in my web-page, using only low-case letters and underscore when necessary; maybe some old links pointing at a particular file are not working and must be revised.
    best 73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]