Re: LF: IK5ZPV received on WOLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK5ZPV received on WOLF
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:18:53 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

Lastly to Brian. How did you copy and paste the read-out into an e-mail? It's
a very long time since I used a DOS-like program and have forgotten this technique.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net

Hi Mike,
may I answer ? 1. open ur DOS with the WOLF *.wav text
2. left mouse click on above left corner (file)
3. left mouse click on edit and then mark
4. point the mouse on the first letter u want to copy. left mouse click to select/mark the lines u wont to copy.
5. left mouse click on above left corner agn
6. left mouse click on edit agn and then copy
7. open ur mail u want to send
8. click right mouse click
9. click left mouse click on paste

there u are regards