LF: Fw: New German law may make shortwave unusable in Europe (PLT)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: New German law may make shortwave unusable in Europe (PLT)
From: "Tenty" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:21:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
This from the qrp list

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: April 6, 2001 15:49 PM

This is no joke:
On March 30 the German Government signed an act that allows the
generation of noise levels on all frequencies up to 30 MHz that will
make most uses of shortwave impossible.
We expect other european countries to follow.

As nearly all information we found about this subject is written in
german, we are trying to translate the most important to english.

As you can see :-), we need some support for that.

Please see http://www.egroups.de/group/save-shortwave/ for details.

Thank you for your attention,
73,
Falk - DL3DAZ