LF: Transatlantic

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Transatlantic
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:16:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have spent the last few weekends trawling through hundreds of e-mails to
chart the progress of the 2000/2001 transatlantic testing.

My web site already had a comprehensive report on the one weekend's
concentrated activity and an incomplete lists of those who had made it
across the Atlantic. Vaino commented that some distances and locations would
be useful, and several people pointed out errors and omissions in my list.

The site now has a complete list of transatlantic paths crossed - and it's
an amazing number, together with locators and distances. There is also a
chronology of when records were set and broken and who did what first.

Please let me know if there are are additions and corrections and anything
else you would like to see.

I am prepared to add a complete log of crossings, instead of just the
firsts, but this will require input from you.

www.lf.thersgb.net

Mike, G3XDV