LF: Re: LF Forum

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Forum
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:52:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
There has been so much discussion on Wolf and BPSK spectra on this reflector
recently that it seems a prime topic for the  forthcoming LF Forum on 20 May at
Flight Refuelling HQ nr Wimborne.
Has anyone got any requests or ideas for subjects of talks or demonstrations ? Is anyone prepared to offer a talk or chair a discussion ?

I hope to be able to get to Wimborne, and would be prepared to chair a discussion if anyone wants.

Re a WOLF discussion, I would like to see much more of a 'how to do it' forum, rather than re-run the BPSK vs QRSS vs CW argument. I think a useful discussion topic would be how to encourage more onto the band - I am sure the microwavers present will be familiar with that one.

Also, what to do on 73kHz next winter.

73

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net