LF: Re. DFCW an idea.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. DFCW an idea.
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:55:54 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks to all for your comments and encouragement. I suppose I should really like to be able to respond to Rik's
ideas about synchronisation between the TX and RX,but I dont have the necessesary programing expertise to modify any of the existing programs.
I do like Steves "wobble mode" and remember the criticism when I inadvertantly used wobble and was identified in Canada.
But I still wonder wether there is anything we can do to modify Argo?  73s Laurie.