Re: LF: Getting started on LF?

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Getting started on LF?
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:51:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Roger G3VKM wrote:

Any advice for a newcomer would be appreciated, for instance - is the LF Experimenter's book likely to be of use to me?
Most definitely!  The Handbook is edited by Peter G3LDO - an
experienced author and LF experimenter (and an active member of
this Reflector).  Once you've got it, you'll want to read it
'cover to cover'!

However, I wonder if there's a group or reflector better suited to the
LF "beginner"?
There's no better place than this Reflector!  Even though some of
the topics may not be of immediate interest to you, I would
suggest that you start an 'LF' folder in your Email directory,
and start creating your own reference library today - you never
know when it will come in handy!

So, a warm 'welcome', Roger. And keep the questions coming.
Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG
http://www.alg.demon.co.uk/radio/136/intro.htm