Re: LF: New stations

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New stations
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 17:00:53 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike G3XDV wrote:

This morning, Sat 3 March, I heard OK1DTN whose CW was 439. He worked SM6PXJ exchanging S3 reports. He did not reply to my calls.

Also worked ON7ZO for the first time - sent 569, received 579.

I also worked ON7ZO for the first time today (Sunday).  I called
him immediately after he signed with Bill G0AKY.  I sent 559,
received 419, using my 12 m vertical.  A flashover in the
variometer interrupted the QSO for a few minutes, but, after I
had brushed away the carbon deposits, we completed OK.  Nice to
hear another new station on the band.
Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG