LF: corrections

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: corrections
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 19:26:22 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
There seems to be so many mistakes in the latest COMIC. Who did the
proof reading before publication? Can I get a hardback of the
corrections? There is no excuse for this amateurish edition.
I bought the original version and could not see the CARTOONS, they were
BLACKED out.
I still have it as proof if anyone would like to try and identify what
noddy is trying to illustrate.
The cover was scuffed when I got it, the internal pages were photo
copied. Did I get a second hand copy? During my time at College this
sort of presentation would have been a FAILURE. I suppose today with
only 30% required for a degree pass at University  this is accepatable
to some!!!!!!

G3KEV