Re: Re: LF: Lf Engineering A Hoax?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Lf Engineering A Hoax?
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:36:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
LF Engineering makes excellent products for the Lowfer community and is co-owned
by Sal DeFransico, who once operated a beacon himself. I have purchased several
products from them in recent months, but do find them very slow to respond to
e-mail...often two or three weeks would pass. Quicker response will come via
snail mail.

Hi Les..
(Glad i am not the only one BUYING)
Just came home and found a note there was a small packet from USA
perhaps it finally arrived, will check the post office tomorrow.

Right,there has never been any response for this order neither snail or email.
But as a bonus i got another ticket from the Dutch Customs,
amazing how they keep remembering me ;-)

Thanks for the info Les.
73 de Ko, NL9222.