LF: Re: Transatlantic tests this season

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Transatlantic tests this season
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:05:30 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike:

Unless anyone else is looking for Eu signals (Larry?),

I lost the big LF antenna due to Ice/freezing rain late on Tuesday - I am
completely out of business until I haul up a whole new antenna.  I am also
not hearing anything from Europe for some days - maybe the season is over
for the North Atlantic.

I had just started transmitting WOLF data over the weekend but that is over
till I get a new antenna pulled up into place and tuned.

It has been a great season but it seems to be ending on a very harsh note
for me anyways hi.

73 es GL to u Mike

Larry
VA3LK