Re: LF: RE:"Wolf" BPSK tests anyone?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE:"Wolf" BPSK tests anyone?
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:49:01 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Andy I'm willing to try .  Currently only have ARGO with 30 sec dots, but
could download later version es try at 60 or 90sec dots
     73 de John VE1ZJ

Talbot Andrew wrote:

How about stations in the 40mW range,   even less than Mike ?

We do have the advantage of absolute frequency accuracy.

Andy

> Hi all, I haven't said I have quit transatlantic testing.  In
> fact I would
> like to continue looking for stations in the 0.1 to 0.5 watt
> erp range. I

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.