Re: LF: Transatlantic QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transatlantic QRSS
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:53:42 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim ,  Yes i agree.  I believe I have seen "T" copy from DF6NM. would
like to try again.  Also would like to look for SM6PXJ again es IK5ZPV
73 de John VE1ZJ
James Moritz wrote:

Dear LF Group,

Congratulations to VE1ZJ, VE1ZZ, G3LDO, VA3LK and G3AQC on
their awards - Also to G3XDV on finally getting across with his
"QRP" signal.

For possible further transatlantic QRSS activity, how about some
signals from mainland Europe and Scandinavia?  As far as I can
remember, the only non-G stations seen on the other side of the
pond so far have been OK1FIG (with the aid of a huge commercial
antenna), and CT1DRP. I have a personal motive too; it would
make an interesting change from 'XDV's signal trying to melt it's
way through my preselector!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU