Re: LF: Bad propagation or QRT ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Bad propagation or QRT ?
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:34:01 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike have you posted those pics yet. Were they OK?
73 de John VE1ZJ

John,

The pics were very useful, thanks. The first set showed my 10s dot CW but
only the dashes appeared because of the integration time, but it is
certainly possible to see the dashes in the right place. The next set were
magnificent and I was very pleased to see them. I made a composite pic so
that the whole of 'XDV' is displayed.

I haven't posted them on the site yet as I keep forgetting to e-mail myself
from work where I made the composite pic. I am going in to work today (via a
pub that is celebrating St Patrick's Day with cheap Guinness!) and will pick
up the file then.

Check the site this evening (Sat).

Sorry if I gave anyone the impression that you were stopping the listening
tests. I stopped this end because I did not want to put you to any further
trouble after many nights of monioring. If there are more tests to do I will
be there. Certainly some summer tests would be excellent (you may remember
that W1BB did some summer 160m tests years ago) but the limitting facor is
going to be QRN - though QRS is nowhere near as badly affected by QRN as
audible Morse is.

CUL.

de Mike, G3XDV