LF: Transatlantic

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Transatlantic
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 05:59:31 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello John (and whoever observes LF on the other side of the Atlantic)

I wish to try this nigth on 135.923 kHz with 30 sec. dotlength  from
00.00  to 1:00 UTC and from 4.00 to 5.00 UTC.

'73 Valerio (IK5ZPV)

I would like to join in and give it a try, too. Would 135.9237 kHz be a
suitable frequency for 30 seconds or is anybody else using it? If so, I
would use it during the same time slot as Valerio (and try to keep it as
stabil as possible, trying not to interfere with IK5ZPV).

Thanks, best 73
Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)