LF: Re. Mad Hatters tea Party

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. Mad Hatters tea Party
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:49:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I tried to send this message direct but it got rejected.
Hi Ko,
Well its very difficult to tell from here what are real lines and what may be spurious The broad bands are very like the modulation patterns fron stations such as SXV on 135.7 to 135.85. You will have to frequency calibrate the system and try to idintify the lines.Lists of LORAN lines from various atations were published on the reflector some time ago. Vertical lines on horiz traces are usually noise (static) but yours are too regular.You should be able to see the UK stations around 135.925. I will be on later on 135.922. I do think a filter is neccesary to prevent overload of the pre-amp. Best of luck sorting things out.  73s Laurie.