Re: LF: DX Cluster spots for 17/18 Mar at GB7DXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DX Cluster spots for 17/18 Mar at GB7DXM
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:25:48
Sender: <[email protected]>
CFH has been on fairly reliably during the week and is often visible in
daytime. This seems to be the result of some disturbance and there are signs
of what I think is multipath fading during the night. These lead to
stupendous levels over Sunday/Monday with peak levels on my plots of 46dBu.
These have all been posted to Rik for inclusion on his site.
http://www.qsl.net/on7yd

For those who want to take a 'shortcut', the CFH plots are at :

http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/136cfbh.htm

more general LF info is via :

http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/136khz.htm

73, Rik  ON7YD