LF: RE PICs and DDS etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE PICs and DDS etc.
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:10:53 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
According to the latest theories, time may be slowing down.   By
acccepting that the speed of light has been continuously reducing from
the point at which the universe was formed, they've worked out that the
uncertainty as to whether the Universe is continuously expanding, or
going to collapse again in a Big Crunch goes away.   Apparently, the
Hubble Space Telescope is just beginning to show some evidence for this
theory of a reducing value for c.

So, in about 4000 000 000 years 137kHz may have become 73kHz.  Or
Topband, or 10GHz, who knows.  Not sure what the implication of a
variable value for c really means.   Antennas will have to change in
length - or will they, perhaps wavelength will stay constant and
frequency change. Will my Caesium standard still be accurate ?
Its all very worrying :-(

Andy  G4JNT

a DAC is needed... TNX for clarifying.

Time is continous... this was a great debate in the Theoretical Physics field
many, many years ago. But now I have lost contact with that ambient
and don't know what the present theories say. But this is totally off-topic...

73  Alberto   I2PHD

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.