LF: Litz wire

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Litz wire
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:40:05 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Radio station Kootwijk in The Netherlands is being dismantled (that is were the "PA0SE aerial insulators" came from; I still have some).

At the point of being scrapped now is a spool with about 188 metres silk covered litz wire with a diameter of about 8 or 9 millimetres.
It came from a former LW transmitter on 1875 m.
The litz wire can be collected free but you have to organise transport to your place yourself.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible because the Kootwijk station manager wants to get rid of it on very short notice.

73, Dick, PA0SE