LF: Re: WOLF - Transmit

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: WOLF - Transmit
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:56:21 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Where is the array   pnpat[]  used ?  It is declared at the end of the
listing you sent, but not referenced anywhere else.
Not being a C programmer, it will take a bit ot time to translate the
code  ;-|
Andy  G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.