Re: LF: PRUVODKA: PROTECTION 3.14.02 RELEASE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PRUVODKA: PROTECTION 3.14.02 RELEASE
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:47:34 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David

This message comes really from my office, it is a message that is
automatically sent by an utility on some event. I am sorry it was sent to
the reflector too, at the moment it looks as a failure of Outlook because
the e-mail address if set fixly in an INI file and there is no chance to do
this by mistake.
I made already some measurements and I hope it will not happen again. Sorry.

73 Petr OK1FiG