Re: LF: tube sockets

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: tube sockets
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:53:05 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All, especially Ruddy ON6UX who wrote:

I`m looking for tube sockets  type "Magnoval". These have
9-pins and used for PL509, PL519 etc....
I am pleased to report that J. Birkett, who advertises in RadCom,
is still selling various valves bases, including types B9A; B9D
(at 75 pence each); and even bases for the 807!  Some are old,
but they are unused.  They might need some cleaning prior to use.

Address:
J. Birkett
25 The Strait,
Lincoln,
LN2 1JF
England

Tel: 01522 520767 (+44 1522 520767)

(Ruddy: If you would like me to order the bases, please Email me
direct to confirm your requirements)

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG