LF: No E-mail / Last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: No E-mail / Last night
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:38:25 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Sorry if I have not responded to any E-mails in the last day or so - the University E-mail servers have been doing something mysterious with incoming mail, and I have not been receiving anything. It will probably take a while to filter through now.

Last night, I transmitted beacon signals from 2020 until 0240 - usual QRG and signal. I set my receiver to monitor VA3LK's beacon after that, but saw no trace of signal up until 0900. The QRN "switched off" at around 0600.

Have just received another report from W4DEX, and screen shot showing good reception around 0019 on Wednesday night.

This evening, I plan to monitor 73kHz for a while to see if there is any activity, so will probably start a bit later with the beacon signal.
Hope this E-mail actually arrives....

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU