LF: Slow-Voice QSO -- Interview on LF QSO will be broadcasted by ROI

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Slow-Voice QSO -- Interview on LF QSO will be broadcasted by ROI
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:35:40 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF group,

for those of you capable of understanding German: in the next edition of
"Intermedia" of the Austrian Broadcasting Service ROI (Radio Österreich
International) there will be a short information on the Slow-Voice QSO that
Markus, DF6NM an I had on LF end of last year (more information:
www.qru.de/slowvoice.html). The report will include an interview with me
and original sound samples from our QSO.

For details on frequencies/times of the transmission, please have a look at

       http://roi.orf.at/intermedia/welcome.html

here you can also download an MP3 file of the report (after Friday
afternoon), or hear the transmission in Real Audio.

Best 73

Geri, W1KW (DK8KW)
currently Houston/TX

-----