Re: LF: G3LDO & M0BMU Copied Plymouth, MA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3LDO & M0BMU Copied Plymouth, MA
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:28:52 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have studied Jon's screen shots, which shows  G3LDO and M0BMU at 0424.

I take it that the two lines, one just above .698 and the other on .703 are Loran lines. If so they can be used as frequency markers. Might I suggest that if you slightly retune so that the lower one is at .919 then the frequency scale will be direct reading; e.g. .920 = 135.920kHz. I make my frequency 135.9205kHz. I transmitted from 2100 to test the transmitter and power supply 1Hz lower than stated above. from 2140 now on .920.5.

Winds and driving rain mean a reduction in power - still, not as bad as Larry's ice storms

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>