LF: Exact frequency of DBF39

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Exact frequency of DBF39
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:00:14 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi All,
I have deleted the relevant e-mails, and can't recall who asked the
question.
The answer I gave earlier was from official information, but after I saw
Ko's answer, I decided to measure the frequency for myself using Spectran
and known Loran lines for reference and found the resting frequency to be
138830.7 Hz, to the nearest 0.1 Hz, which I believe is in agreement with the
figure Ko gave? So the official value is wrong.
There is detailed information about the service available from the German
operators at http://www.efr.de
73, John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/