Re: LF: Looking for info on the Luxemburg effect

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Looking for info on the Luxemburg effect
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:29:10 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] wrote:

[...]
I'd like to learn a bit more about the Luxemburg effect on LF.

I am sending directly to your e-mail address copies of three messages placed on this reflector a few years ago.
Should other readers be interested too, let me know and I shall re-post
them on this reflector.

The search engine showed some hits at www.amrad.org but the amrad server did
not respond.

Yes we had our fair share of problems, as our ISP installed a new frame
relay link, but the AMRAD web page should be OK now. Please try again, and let me know if you still encounter difficulties in accessing it.

Incidentally, we have now put on our web page the 2 articles by Tim
Hulick W9QQ on "The Digital Amplitude Modulator" and "The Digital Linear Amplifier".

73
Andre' N4ICK